What measures can someone take if he/she is encounters lingering problems?
How do you Solve Problems that have lingered?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
In a nutshell, here are seven-steps for an effective problem-solving process.
1. Identify the issues.
2. Understand everyone’s interests
3. List the possible solutions (options)
4. Evaluate the options.
5. Select an option or options.
6. Document the agreement(s).
7. Agree on contingencies, monitoring, and evaluation.