With recent pandemic, a lot of people might lose their jobs or even be underpaid because of the looming economic crisis.
Such conditions make people want to try out their hands in businesses. I don’t know if there are books I can recommend for intending Entrepreneurs?
The road to self-improvement is long and not always forward. As such, entrepreneurs and professionals are regularly seeking better ways to interact with others or to understand what motivates people, all while trying to improve themselves and their business.
According to Forbes, here are their best suggestions with their direct link on Amazon;
1. The Alchemist, By Paulo Coelho
2. The Art Of Self Promotion: Tell Your Story, Transform Your Career, By Debby Stone
3. The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear And Take Life To The Next Level, By Gay Hendricks
4. Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us, By Daniel Pink
5. The Gifts Of Imperfection: Let Go Of Who You Think You’re Supposed To Be And Embrace Who You Are, By Brene Brown
6. Goals!: How To Get Everything You Want — Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible, By Brian Tracy
7. The High Achiever’s Guide To Happiness, By Vance and Carol Ann Caesar
8. Man’s Search For Meaning, By Viktor Frankl
9. Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets To Success, One Relationship At A Time, by Keith Ferrazzi
10. The Power of Now: A Guide To Spiritual Enlightenment, By Eckhart Tolle
11. The Purpose Driven Life: What On Earth Am I Here For? By Rick Warren
12. The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results, By Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
13. The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons In Personal Change, By Dr. Stephen Covey
14. Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone To Take Action, By Simon Sinek
15. Thinking Fast and Slow, By Daniel Kahneman