1. TinyWOW: Get free versions of tools you usually pay for. Includes free versions of: • Adobe Acrobat Pro (PDF editor) • Photoshop (image editor)
2. Temp-mail: Temp-mail gives you a temporary email and inbox to help you sign up to a website and avoid all the spam down the line. Also check Mail.tm
3. Jenni AI: An AI auto-writing tool that automatically writes your essays and emails for you. All you have to do is give it a title and a couple of sentences.
4. Quillbot: Quillbot is a paraphrasing website that rewrites everything as plagiarism free text. Super handy if you’re in college or school in general.
5. Otter AI: Have trouble taking notes in meetings? Otter records your meetings and automatically transcribes them to text.
Nice article thanks for sharing it I just write an article on business ideas in Pakistan
Digital Marketing is a tool that has developed the way marketing operates. It has created a new look to customization and personalization in marketing tactics and activities. To get increased revenue 95% of companies are hiring skilled marketers to take out the digital marketing strategies and stand out their company from the crowd. Since digital marketing was introduced in the 1990s, the use of tools and media in offering goods and services are increasing continuously over the past 31 years. This leads to increasing demand for skilled digital marketers. Digital Marketing has become necessary for every business to compete with its opponent and how digital marketing helps business to grow. If you are going to ignore this term, your opponent must take advantage of this and take down your company from the industry.
For this purpose, there are a lot of institutes that are offering multiple paid and free digital marketing courses in Pakistan. Digital marketing courses are designed to offer step-by-step education to people in the relevant field. Below mention courses are the lead for you to become a successful marketing agent.