Who is a narcissist? A narcissistic partner is an extremely self-centered person who has an exaggerated sense of self-importance. One who tries desperately to be in love with themselves and failing, thus needing to put people down in order to feel better by comparison.
This person will change your perspective on all things. He will turn your positive outlook into a skeptical perspective. He/she will help you to question who you are, People with narcissistic personality disorder are extremely resistant to changing their behavior, even when it’s causing them problems. That’s why you do need to check your sexual compatibility before going in to avoid being with a narcissistic partner.
- Grandiosity: grandiosity is an unrealistic sense of superiority. They always try to prove they are better than others.
- Lack of empathy: They lack emotions and act insensitively. A narcissist can’t feel sympathy for those they harm.
- Exploiting other people for personal gain: using people in a wrong way, selfishly take advantage of them
- Envious: They deeply want what the other person has, and feels frustrated at not being able to have it.
- Has sense of entitlement: They always think they deserve certain privileges or recognition for things they didn’t earn .
- Being preoccupied with fantasies
- Genetics: Could be inherited characteristic
- Childhood abuse
- Oversensitive temperament
- Unrealistic expectations from from parents
- Learning the behaviour from parents or peers.
- Narcissist can get help by Psychotherapy, don’t expect changes immediately
- It takes time and willingness from the victim
Leave an answer